Associate research fellow of Occupational and Environmental Health
Department of Occupational and Environmental Health
Occupational and Environmental Health / Chronic Disease Epidemiology / Molecular Epidemiology
Study of the mechanism and prevention of fine particulate matter-related cardiopulmonary disease.
Intervention studies on individuals at high exposure levels of household air pollution.
2013-2018 Ph.D., Institute for Occupational and Environmental Health, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China
2008-2013 B.S., Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China
2018-present Associate research fellow, School of Public Health, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China
1. Yu K#, Qiu G#, Chan K#, Lam KH, Kurmi OP, Bennett DA, Yu C, Pan A, Lv J, Guo Y, Bian Z, Yang L, Chen Y, Hu FB, Chen Z, Li L*, Wu T*, Association of solid fuel use with risk of cardiovascular and all-cause mortality in rural China, JAMA, 2018;319(13): 1351-1361.
2. Yu K#, Yang B#, Jiang H, Li J, Yan K, Liu X, Zhou L, Yang H, Li X, Min X, Zhang C, Luo X, Mei W, Sun S, Zhang L, Cheng X, He M, Zhang X, Pan A, Hu FB, Wu T. A multi-stage association study of plasma cytokines identifies osteopontin as a biomarker for acute coronary syndrome risk and severity, Sci Rep, 2019, 9(1):5121.
3. Li J#, Zhu X#, Yu K, et al. Exposure to polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and accelerated DNA methylation aging. Environ Health Perspect, 2018, 126(6): 067005.
4. Li J, Zhu X, Yu K, et al. Genome-wide analysis of DNA methylation and acute coronary syndrome. Circ Res, 2017, 120(11): 1754-67.
5. Lu X, Peloso G, Liu D, Wu Y, Zhang H, Zhou W, Li J, Tang C, Dorajoo R, Li H, Long J, Guo X, Xu M, Spracklen C, Chen Y, Liu X, Zhang Y, Khor C, Liu J, Sun L, Wang L, Gao Y, Hu Y, Yu K, et al. Exome chip meta-analysis identifies novel loci and East Asian-specific coding variants contributing to lipid levels and coronary artery disease. Nat Genet, 2017, 49(12): 1722-30.
6. Zhu X#, Li J#, Deng S, Yu K, et al. Genome-wide analysis of DNA methylation and cigarette smoking in Chinese. Environ Health Perspect, 2016, 124(7): 966-73.
7. Lu X, Li J, Li H, Chen Y, Wang L, He M, Wang Y, Sun L, Hu Y, Huang J, Wang F, Liu X, Chen S, Yu K, et al. Coding-sequence variants are associated with blood lipid levels in 14,473 Chinese. Hum Mol Genet, 2016, 25(18): 4107-16.
8. Jiang H, Li J, Yu K, et al. Associations of estimated glomerular filtration rate and blood urea nitrogen with incident coronary heart disease: the Dongfeng-Tongji Cohort Study. Sci Rep, 2017, 7(1): 9987.
9. Zhang Y, Yu Y, Yuan Y, Yu K, et al. Association of drinking pattern with risk of coronary heart disease incidence in the middle-aged and older Chinese men: Results from the Dongfeng-Tongji cohort. PLoS One, 2017, 12(5): e0178070.
10. Wang J, Li X, Han X, Yang K, Liu B, Li Y, Wu P, Liu X, Yu K, et al. Serum creatinine levels and risk of metabolic syndrome in a middle-aged and older Chinese population. Clin Chim Acta, 2015, 440: 177-82.